Thursday, August 10, 2017

Hey Google!

I can assume you guys haven't been a fan of my blog all these years.

Men are women are complementary by nature, meaning that man and woman are indeed different but neither one is inferior or superior to the other.

Try getting rid all those strange extras at the workplace, reduce commutes, and while not every position can be offered as a part-time position, part-time positions relative to a person's profession are great for parents of young children, individuals still in school, or even 'gasp' retirees.

Thanks for hosting my blogs well over a decade.

2 comments:

  1. After reading the Ed Driscoll post at InstaPundit at 11:44 last evening (Friday) I wondered first if it was a bad sign. It reminded me of the question of why, in the 1930s and early 1940s Germans didn't speak out. I especially like the line about not being the first to stop applauding.

    And, second, if I should move from Blogger and give up my GMail EMail.

    Regards  —  Cliff

    ReplyDelete