Thursday, July 28, 2016

We are a nation withOUT checks and balances. II

We are a nation withOUT checks and balances. II

My TV is off. We've always had corrupt politicians, but we have no media to trust.

And that is where I stand. Our security and defenses, whatever the protections we think we have are an illusion.

The DNC hacked emails confirm at least I'm not nuts.

We are clearly owned by the mechanisms of the 1% .

As I tell my kids without trying to incite too much fear.

All we can do is try to be good Catholics and get the laundry done.

I'm voting for a third party.

Donald Trump claimed he wants to make America great again.

I say let's make America again, because I don't recognize this country as being the United States of America. It will be a miracle for our country to recover from this.

Oh never mind me and go enjoy your celebrity endorsements.


1 comment:

  1. I don't think it is THAT bad, but I can see why you are moving to "Third Party".

    Regards  —  Cliff

    ReplyDelete