Thursday, October 2, 2014

7QT I read everyone else's 7QT, do you?

More 7QT over at Jen's Conversion Diary

1. I read them. I do most on Fridays, and then I catch up with the later 7QTs.

I don't have a lot in common, maybe four years ago when my kids were younger. I rarely talk about my children on my blog. But I will in this 7QT. When I blogged it was a time away from my children and to post non-children thoughts.

I feel like a rarity, but that is OK. I just didn't realize how old I am now.

 Good news is I think you're all more interesting than what is on TV.

2.  I prayed at a graduation party. No. We prayed at a graduation party. You have to understand what a wonderful experience it was. A neighbor was graduating with her RN, our daughters are friends so I would always be there to help just pick up the kids when she was in class. She was so thankful to everyone that came, and for her family. Which was large on both sides. I was jealous. I told my husband we should be praying at graduation parties as well.

3. "Like in the pro-life movement people need to see marriage support not just in public policy, but on the ground -WilcoxNMP"

4. Ummm. I got side tracked. I had to type up my son's book report. I promise I did not write it, just typed. But he's in 5th grade and he needs typing lessons.

5. 


6. My daughter needed a real physical book (the ones you can touch and have to open up to read) to cite for her report, but the library closed at 4:30 and she had three plus hours of dance. She was home sick earlier this week and was unaware of the text requirement. Since I'm old and I know how to find books in the library. Yeah, I just got it myself. 

7.  It's 8pm. Dinner plates are still on the table. But it's evidence I made dinner. 


4 comments:

  1. Love the image! Sadly, my life is a bit hectic right now, so the only QT I read is yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Veryv telling, on why I hold to my views. Sigh...

      Delete
  2. I never make it through all of them, but I try to read a bunch, and leave comments.

    ReplyDelete