Sunday, July 27, 2014

Answer Me This

Currently in Lowell we are in a customer/employee rebellion with the Board of Directors of Market Basket. Not sure if the protest/boycott/rallies have been going national.
Saw the writing on the wall when they ousted Artie T. that corporate raiders would plunder and pillage the grocery for pure profit without any care for the community (hello, their customers).
1. What’s your favorite thing on YouTube?
I have not used YouTube that much, but my kids watch StampyCat. He does the MineCraft videos.
2. Who taught you to drive?
My parents, but not well. At 13 my brother died in a car accident. They should of let me drive a lot more with my permit.
3. What’s your favorite thing to cook?
Anything in a slow cooker.
4. Are you a hugger or a non-hugger? Why?
Non-hugger, except with my own kids. Wish I was, so jealous of huggers growing up.
5. Where do you pray best?
Alone and anywhere.
6. When is the last time you saw/spoke to your grandparents?
A few days before my grandmother passed away in January.

No comments:

Post a Comment