Sunday, July 20, 2014

Answer Me This from Catholic All Year

More answers over at Catholic All Year

1. What’s something you've won and how did you win it?
A basket of wine, when I signed up to be bone marrow donor. It was the item with the least about of raffle tickets in the jar, and instead of going to the popular Red Sox Tickets.  I had a better odds of winning. I do this at raffles and pick the least popular item. 

2. Do you save old greeting cards and letters, or throw them all away? Why?
Only from my husband. I do have all of our wedding/baptismal cards. A lot gets tossed, unless it is a hand written letter. 

3. When you’re at home, do you wear shoes, socks, slippers, or go barefoot?

4. Who’s the most famous person you have ever met? 
Politicians. Sen John McCain in 1999 and our current  Governor Deval Patrick

5. What has been your best work of art?
I can't draw a triangle and flunked handwriting in 4th grade. 

6.  What’s your strongest sense? 
I don't have a superior sense, in any of the five sense. I would say hearing. I never failed a hearing test. 

1 comment:

  1. I do that at raffles too...pick the least popular item.

    ReplyDelete