Friday, July 18, 2014

7QT Thoughts of Having #4 ""Are you out of your mind?""

 This is a Decade in Blogging series from my old blogs. This Quick Takes originate from six years ago, not as quick takes!

Remind you that #4 is now six years old! 

1.Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Whenever you visit someone, to them it's a small party of six guests.

2. Saturday, July 26, 2008
Nobody has giving me a lecture I'm destroying the environment or using up all the world's resource... so far.

3. Monday, July 28, 2008

Consider myself lectured, that I have too many children.

Population Policy Needed In Order To Combat Climate Change, Experts Argue

4. Sunday, August 03, 2008

Forgetting the pain when becoming a mother


Was out in public today with the new baby, anyone who was a mom commented how 'they wanted another', it is amazing how women can completely forget the stresses of labor when looking at a infant. 

5. Thursday, September 18, 2008

"Stay Up Late" by the Talking Heads

Too many people lately commenting on the size of my family. This song cheers me up. For parents children have costs and sacrifices, but to brothers and sisters siblings are free! 

6. Monday, December 29, 2008

Well, I guess I'm different.

Something about birth is personal between baby, mother, and father. With my birth only my husband was present and when I was ready people visited slowly. By the fourth baby came around though no one was interested toimmediately see the baby, which really didn't bother us.

Every time I'm in the hospital to birth, I see multiple upon multiple of unessential visitors. That's right unessential, I'm a meanie I guess I don't think grandparents, aunt's and uncles, even new aunts and uncles, and cousins should visit mother and baby in the hospital. They can wait until mother is settles at home. 

7. Monday, December 29, 2008

"Are you out of your mind?"

The above quote was said to my husband and I of all places BJs where you buy in bulk in response to the size of our family. While the next day at Mass, someone said we were so lucky to have more then two. 

No comments:

Post a Comment