Saturday, June 7, 2014

Answer Me This

Catholic All Year
1. Do you have a land line?
Yes. Since 2000. We keep it for the children and because of the number. 
2. What is your least favorite food?
Poorly cook pork chops and canned peas. Seriously, my mother made them into leather. Canned peas of mush. I like pea soup, though made from dried peas.
3. What's on your summer reading list?
Nothing. I should get "Something Other Then God". 
4. Is there something that people consistently ask for your advice on? What is it?
Legal Advice and even if my advice was good, I can't give it because of my inactive status as a lawyer. I just refer you to the lawyer's referral hotline and advise you to be a good client.
5. What's the most physically demanding thing you've ever done?
Can't think of anything. Boy am I lazy. I walk a lot though. I could say birth, but that is natural.
6. How do you feel about massages?
Never had one. Never needed one, 

3 comments:

  1. "Something Other Thank God" was wonderful. I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been following her blog(s) for years.

      Delete
  2. I really enjoyed "Something Other Than God" I think you will really like it.

    ReplyDelete