Sunday, June 1, 2014

"Answer Me This"

Catholic All Year's Answer Me This


1. Do you have a smart phone?

Yes, for about three years. I used it often, because our family computer is extremely old. But not so much, now we have wi-fi and a tablet. We still have a boxed shape TV and no cable/satellite. 

2. Which is your favorite meal of the day?
I like breakfast foods, but rarely eat. I just eat whenever. 

3. Shower or bath?
Shower. Can't remember the last time I had a bath. 

4. Think of a person you love. How many days have you been in love with that person? (Don't worry, this site will do the math for you. And, hey, now you can order this card!)

Almost half my life at this point.



5. What's the best church you've ever been inside?

My own parish. I don't know. I don't get out side the neighborhood or travel. 

6. Happy Feast of the Visitation! Has anyone ever come to help YOU?

Not recently, but I've been lucky and not stuck in a jam. 

No comments:

Post a Comment