Sunday, May 4, 2014

Catholic All Year's Answer Me This

Catholic All Year's Answer Me This 

1. Are you becoming your mother?
Only half of her

2. Coffee or tea?
Coffee

3. What foreign country would you like to visit?
If there was no hassle traveling? I really lost my desire to travel, but I would love to participate in an anthropological dig of some sort in a warm climate. 

4. Do you cry easily?
Yeah, but once I'm done I'm totally fine. I would even do it over work, when I was a lawyer. I would sit in my car and cry for five minutes. Never in public. It felt good. 

5. How often do you wear heels?
Rarely, I forgot how to walk in them. Also I when it comes to heels I would a good pair. Cheap heels are a disaster. If I had the money I would wear heels. 

6. Do you play an instrument?
No.


3 comments:

  1. Ooooooo . . . a dig sounds really neat. Would you be interested in bones, or artifacts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Artifacts. I wouldn't know what to do with bones. I'm miss my interest in history.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://paleofuture.gizmodo.com

      Fun history blog!

      Delete