Sunday, April 13, 2014

"Answer Me This" Catholic All Year

"Answer Me This" Catholic All Year

1. What time do you prefer to go to Mass?

When I'm fully awake. But I'm forced to either the 9am or 7am due to altar serving schedules.

2. Would you rather be too hot or too cold?

Oddly enough too cold, I'm use to the cold at this point and better prepared for the cold.

3. How many brothers and/or sisters do you have?

One brother that passed away in 1990. I hate being asked this question, simply because I have to explain I have a dead brother. Sometimes I say I'm an only child out of practicality, then I'm mention him when telling of my past. Not anyone's fault, asking a sibling question is perfectly normal.

4. If you were faced with a boggart, what would it turn into?

What's a boggart?

Looked it up. I fear it would be a mirror looking back at myself.

5. Barbie: thumbs up or thumbs down?

Down. No interest in her.

6. If someone asked you to give them a random piece of advice, what would you say?

Choose wisely.

No comments:

Post a Comment