Tuesday, November 5, 2013

All I asked was "Who is Dan Rourke" (Part Three)

With such a reliance on the Internet for information, two candidates who won had limited presence online, Dan Rourke and John Leahy (nothing relevant on campaign lit and a blank website) so if I’m a resident with NO connections politically I know next to nothing regarding these two candidates, except what they look like. These two candidates won.

I’m not saying anything bad about these two men. What I’m saying is that we teach our children to be educated voters, but you can win saying very little. Residents are disengaged in multiple ways, making those who obtain office in these closed networks a reality on how to win.

All I asked was "Who is Dan Rourke" (Part 1)

All I asked was "Who is Dan Rourke" (Part 2)

All I asked was "Who is Dan Rourke" (Part 4)

Who is Dan Routke (part 5)

No comments:

Post a Comment