1. Can you call a Catholic a bigot? On the basis of free speech of course, but would it be correct to target us with such a false label on our bodies.
So over at Alexandria, I had to emotionally respond to a post that promotes the that idea that Catholics being labeled bigots isn't really a big deal. It's just speech, but well... that is how it starts. How should we respond?
Otherwise a good post, even though I got very personal. Sorry.
2. The Three Sides of the God Coin, again over at Alexandria. A post by an agnostic, and why he can't believe either theism or atheism. Very thoughtful.
3. If you threaten your children (jokingly) that you will strip down to your underwear and dance like Miley Cyrus and their immediate response is that would call the Department of Children & Families, that means your doing a decent job raising them.
4. Our school starts with three half days, before the labor day weekend. This is an incredible slow start. I'm frustrated that my children have no homework.
5. Then the weekend after Labor Day everything HAPPENS. We have nothing this week, then we are over scheduled for September 7th.
6. In regards to the 1st Quick Take, my mind immediately goes to the Blessed Peter To Rot.
7. We live in a world where the innocence of the foam #1 finger isn't safe, why should we expect the Catholic Church.