1. I have no internet, writing on a smart phone.
2. Komen had to scale back their three day race for the cure.
3. The Planned Parenthood funding was the straw that broke the camel's back, not only exposing Komen's failure to fund research and high executive pay, but divided women.
4. Pro-life and pro choice women took our stances and placed money somewhere else. Name calling back and forth, back and forth.
5. I'm not anti woman or anti women's health. I'm pro life. That means mom and baby or woman and fetus. Both deserve the right to be protected from violence and death.
6. It is unclear how to approach a woman who is convinced that abortion is a reproductive right, there is only so much you can do when a person is online calling pro lifers a 'rightwing nutbag'. Even though there were once plenty of pro life Democrats. An unplanned pregnancy is scary and if your social supports abandon you and fear losing you schooling or job, that's real. There are charities that help moms. As pro life women we know this. We do not supprt abortion, but helping moms (and dads) parent.
7. We know that abortion (violence/death) isn't the proper answer to the realities that we face when we are pregnant. We fight against violence at any point whether it be at the charitable level or advocating against vviolence at a legislative level.