Sunday, November 18, 2012

United Nations violates the right to be Catholic or just anyone who doesn't want to use birth control

UN report: Religious objections to contraception and abortifacients violate human rights What about the human right not to use birth control? We still have that right of privacy that the government shouldn't be all up in a woman's body telling her how many and when she should have a baby.
Without such services, Mexico’s faithful Catholic women had to wait until “after their reproductive years” to “have the ‘possibility of enjoying sexual intimacy free from the worry of an unintended or unwanted pregnancy,’” the report stated.
I don't live in Mexico, but as a Catholic, but I'm sure if I moved there with my husband the rules of Natural Family Planning would still work and I could still enjoy sexual intimacy without the fear of getting pregnant. You know what else, even if I became an atheist Natural Family Planning would still work!

No comments:

Post a Comment