Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Reason for visit? It's been a while.

It's been a while since I've been to my gynocologist, there is little for her to do anyways. Nothing to fix, maintain, or control. I do have go, due to an update of family history, and I figure why not now. Simply by the aging process, my ovaries are considered older and no longer in their prime. I don't want to be menapausal in the future, and have a doctor lecture me about not seeing any for 20 years.

Online as I updated my records, there was no option for NFP. Just a question if I used contraception. When I answered no, it prompted a list of what I would be interested in. Again no proper option for NFP(aka fertility awareness methods), but it did list rhythym/withdrawl!!!!

I'm assuming this questionare is standard, but they can be customized. There are serveral doctors in this office, and no one advocates any form of natural based family planning as an option?

Most women are on their own, we do educate ourselves by third parties. We dread going to the doctor and defend our choices. Hopefully it can be a positive one.

But after having four children two years apart, I'm sure they miss me.

No comments:

Post a Comment